SBI PO 2018 Notification Out
Banking Sector Candidates, Who have been awfully waiting for the SBI PO 2018 Vacancies. Now finally, SBI has issued 2000 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in 2018. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for the Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. All Other relevant details of SBI PO 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SBI PO 2018 Notification Details-
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- The result of an Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main: 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018
Total No. of Posts:-
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale
of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018.
- The selection of Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase – II: Main Examination
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- For all SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For all General, OBC Candidates: 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Notification / Advertising:-
- To Download SBI PO 2018 Notification: CLICK HERE
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2018 Notification:-
- To Apply online for SBI PO 2018: CLICK HERE
Daily Vocabulary Follow us.
For Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs CLICK HERE.