Bureau Of Indian Standards Notification 2018
Dear Aspirants, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body comes under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India. BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’. All Other relevant details of Bureau Of Indian Standards Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Bureau Of Indian Standards Notification 2018 details
- Closure of registration of application: 02.04 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam Around 07.04.2018
- Online Exam: 15.04.2018
Total No. of Posts:-
The total number of vacancies is 109, including backlog vacancies, in various disciplines as per details are given below:-
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||03||01||01||01||00|
|Mechanical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or|
equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than
60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates)
|Textile Engineering &|
|Microbiology||Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).|
Note: The candidates MUST possess the required qualification before or by 01/03/2018.
- Pay Scale Level 10 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission + allowances as applicable. The indicative gross salary as on date at New Delhi will be Rs. 79,929/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- The selections for all posts will be finalized on the basis of Online Test & Interview taken by Bureau Of Indian Standards.
|Subjects|| No. of|
|Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|3||Technical Knowledge of Concerned|
- The Application Fees/ Intimation Charges is Rs. 750/ for General.
- No fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Person with benchmark disability/Women Candidates.
Notification / Advertising:-
For Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs CLICK HERE.