IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018:
Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Ahmedabad has issued a notification for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator Post. Interested Candidate can apply by 21st February 2018. Other Details like Qualification, Age limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee and Process to Apply are given in Details below…
Educational Qualifications for IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment:
- The candidate should be a Graduate (full time) with first class from any recognized university with minimum three years of relevant experience OR the candidate should be a post graduate (full time) with second class from any recognized university with minimum one year of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) and other
computer-related tasks are essential.
- The candidate should have information gathering skills, understanding of basic office
administrative processes, high level of technology literacy, particularly internet and social
media is necessary.
- A post graduate management degree would be preferred.
- The experience mainly related to marketing, and selling executive programs or
professional services to corporate clients is a must.
- Maximum 30 years as on the last date of application.
- SC/ST Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- The selected person has to handle programme promotion, programme execution
and other programme related tasks.
- The candidate should have exceptional ability to communicate effectively; strong teambuilding
skills and is attentive to details. This person should be a self-starter and resourceful.
- Starting date for submission of application is 8th-Feb-2018.
- The last date of Submission of application is 21st-Feb-2018.
- For Fee Details please go through the Oficial Notification.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply through Official Website of IIM Ahmedabad.
- For the Selection Process and other Details Please go through the official Notification of IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment.