RSMSSB Rajasthan Notification 2018 Released
Dear Aspirants, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification for Informatics Assistant Post. Total no. of Vacancy is 1302. All Other relevant details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RSMSSB Rajasthan Notification Details:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 8th March 2018
- Last date for registration of application: 6th April 2018
- Date of Examination: May 2018
Total No. of Posts:-
- Total No. of Vacancy is 1302.
- Informatics Assistant Post (Non-TSP Area) Vacancy: 1165 Posts
- Informatics Assistant Post (TSP Area) Vacancy: 137 Posts
- Pay matrix level 8 and minimum salary Rs.26,300/-.
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ECE.
- ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC (NIELIT) also Required.
- Min Age Limit: 21 years
- Max Age Limit: 35 years
Note: Age Limit as on 01st January 2019.
- Selection will be based on Written Test taken by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- For detailed Information about a Selection process, Candidates will be requested to Download the official Notification.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|IT/ Knowledge of Computer||100 Questions||3 hours|
|English Typing||20 WPM||15 minutes|
|Hindi Typing||20 WPM||15 minutes|
- Questions come in part-I will be either multiple choice type or subjective or both.
- Minimum qualifying marks in paper-I are 40% for all general category and 36% for all SC/ST candidates.
- The standard of the paper will be as of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- Aspirants belong from UR or OBC(Creamy Layer) /OBC: Rs.450/-
- Aspirants belong from Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): RS.350/-
- Aspirants belong from SC/ST of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
Notification / Advertising:-
- For Downloading the detailed RSMSSB Rajasthan Notification: CLICK HERE.
- For Applying online: CLICK HERE.
For more Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs CLICK HERE.
For Daily, Vocabulary Updates CLICK HERE.