Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Notification Out: 11,255 Vacancies
Dear Aspirants, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board(RSMSSB), Jaipur has issued the notification for the recruitment of Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant. All Other relevant details of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Notification details
- Starting date for online registration of application: 10th May 2018
- Last date for registration of application: 8th June 2018 (till 12 AM)
- Date of Examination: September 2018
Total No. of Posts:- 11,255
|Department Name||Name of Post||Total No. Of Vacancy|
|Governance Secretariate||Clerk Grade-II||329|
|Rajasthan PSC||Clerk Grade-II||09|
|Sub-divisional department/office||Junior Assistant||10917|
- Pay Matrix of Level-5
- Higher Secondary passed from a recognised board or its equivalent degree.
- Candidates must have “O”/ Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC/ NIELIT.
Candidates must have Diploma/Degree/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer application from a recognised university.
Candidates must be completed Senior Secondary Certificate course from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, along with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Candidates must be Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Candidates must have Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate issued under National State councillor Vocational Training Scheme.
Candidates have done Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) taken by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Note: Candidates have to submit required educational qualification documents before the date of typing test.
- Min Age Limit: 18 years
- Max Age Limit: 40 years
- Selection will be based on Two Phases-
- Offline Objective Test.
- Hindi & English Typing Test.
|1.||General Knowledge||100||3 hours|
|2.||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
- The application fee for UR category: Rs.450/-
- The application fee for Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): Rs.350/-
- The application fee for SC/ST of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
Notification / Advertising:-
- To Download Notification: CLICK HERE
How to Apply Online
- Link To Apply Online will be activated from 10th May 2018.
- To Apply online: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
Daily Vocabulary Follow us.
For Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs CLICK HERE.