Kumaun University Recruitment 2018:-
Kumaun University has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Tabla Player, Lab Asst. & Steno. Total no of vacancy is 26. Interested Candidates may apply online by 9th March 2018. Other details like Educational Qualification, Exam Dates, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to Apply are given below…
Kumaun University Recruitment Details:
Details of all Posts with Educational Qualification:
- System Programmer- 01 Post– M.Sc. and B.Tech in computer science or SC with computer science.
- Basketball Coach- 01 Post– MSNIS Diploma and DPN diploma.
- Senior Technical Assistant- 01 Post– Post Graduate in any earth science or physical science subjects, workable knowledge of operating sophisticated instruments in related to Geology.
- Artist Cum Photographer- 01 Post– Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination and Diploma in photography from a recognized institution.
- Artist/Draftsmen- 02 Posts– High school pass with a 2-year diploma in Draft-man ship.
- Inventor- 03 Posts- Bachelor Degree in Library Science.
- Stenographer- 02 Posts– Hindi shorthand should have a speed limit of 80 words per minute or on a typing computer with a depression of 4000 per hour.
- Tabla Player- 02 Posts– Bachelor Degree in music from a recognized university.
- Game Helper- 01 Post– Bachelor degree and BPN
- Electrician- 01 Post– ITI Diploma form High school and Electrician trade.
- Lab Assistant- 07 Posts– Intermediate / Equivalent exam pass from recognized organization. OR
High school pass with 5 years experience in the related lab.
- Lab Assistant(BFA)- 01 Post– Digree in BFA/MFA
- Inferior Engineer(Civil)- 01 Post– 3 years diploma in Intermediate, civil engineering.
- Mechanic- 01 Post– ITI from High school and equivalent trade.
- Assistant Asset Officer- 01 Post– MA/M.Sc/M.Tech/GIS and RS and MBA(Along with development work, there is good knowledge about optimal land utilization and property conservation and it is essential to be efficient in online communication and related work in the current perspective).
- Candidates Age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 Years.
- Age relaxation is given as per the Government Rules and Regulation.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application is 10th Feb 2018.
- Ending Date of Submission of Application is 9th March 2018.
- For General/OBC candidates application Fee is Rs 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates application Fee is Rs 300/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website kunainital.ac.in Before on 9th March 2018 or By Clicking on the below How to Apply links.
- Selection will be based on the Exam taken by Kumaun University Recruitment.
Notification and Apply Online Link:
For more Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.