Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Notification
Karnataka Bank released a notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers or POs. Karnataka Bank is one of the leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint which offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches or Offices located across India. Last Date of Receipt of Application form is 20th of March 2018. All Other relevant details of Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Notification Details:
- Last date for registration of application: 20-Mar-2018.
Total No. of Posts:-
- Karnataka Bank has released 4 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer, which includes:
- Agricultural Field Officer (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Selected Candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 7.75 Lakhs per year once the probationary period is over and confirmed as an Officer.
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)– Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- Chartered Accountants– First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- Law Officers– First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
- Relationship Managers– First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum 28 years (Born on or after 01-01-1990) The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test scheduled at Bengaluru/Mangaluru. Successful
candidates in the test will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates (called for Written Test) have to pay the required application fee before attending the Written Test.
Notification / Advertising:-
- To Download the notification of Karnataka Bank PO 2018: CLICK HERE
- To apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2018 candidate have to download the Application Form Official Website: CLICK HERE to download Application Form.
Daily updates please go through Daily Vocabulary. Follow us.
For Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs update CLICK HERE.