IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released a notification for various posts. These posts are for Indian Citizens who have experience of working in Insurers/Financial sector regulators/PSU Banks. The Posts are Grades of Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager. All related details like Selection Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc are given below in details…
IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:-
- IRDAI invites applications from Indian Citizens.
- All the Aspirants who are interested to apply should have 60% marks in Graduation or B.Tech (IT/CS) -60% marks or ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA OR LL.B/5 year Integrated LLB and relevant experience.
- For more details related to educational qualification please go through the official notification.
- For Manager Post Age limit- Maximum 45 years.
- For Assistant General Manager Post Age limit- 50 years.
- For all others Posts Age limit- 55 years
- Age Relaxation is given as per in IRDAI Government Rules & Regulation.
Note:- All the above age should be considered as on 12.03.2018.
IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies:
- Manager- 07 Posts– Pay Scale: Rs.35150-62400/-
- Assistant General Manager- 08 Posts– Pay Scale: Rs.49000-72200/-
- Deputy General Manager- 02 Posts– Pay Scale: Rs.68500-86300/-
- General Manager- 01 Post- Pay Scale: Rs.72800-102350/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application is 16.02.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 12.03.2018 by 5.30 p.m.
- Selection will be through a competitive Written Examination (WE) and/or Interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/OBC categories may, to the extent the number of vacancy/vacancies reserved for the category which cannot be filled on the basis of general standard, be considered with a relaxed standard to make up the deficiency in the reserved quota, subject to fitness of these candidates for selection to the post irrespective of their ranks in the order of merit at WE and/or interview.
How To Apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of age, qualifications, and category send to The Executive Director (Gen), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, 3rd Floor, Parishrama Bhavan, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad – 500004 on or before 12.03.2018.
- For more details please go through the official notification IRDAI Recruitment 2018.
IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Important Link:
For more Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.