Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Notification 2018
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Clerical Cadre (Clerk). Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd is one of the leading Urban Co-operative Banks in India. It branches in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Karnataka. Aspirants are advised to look through the eligibility criteria carefully and make sure their eligibility before submitting their online application. Abhyudaya Co-Operative headquartered in Mumbai and it was converse with Scheduled Bank Status by RBI in September 1988. All Other relevant details of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Notification 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Notification Details
Important Dates of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk 2018:-
- Starting Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application-12th April 2018
- Ending date for ON-LINE Registration of Application- 18th April 2018
- Closing Dates for Payment of Application Fee by NEFT- 12th April to 18th April (Midnight)
- Tentative date of downloading call letters- 21st April 2018 onwards
- Tentative date of online test- 28th April 2018
Total No. of Posts:-
- Total no. of Vacancy- 100
- Consolidated pay of Rs.10,000/- p.m. during the training period of six months. Thereafter on successful completion of training period the candidates will be placed on probation when Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum scale of pay is Rs.19,858/- (as April 2018) plus other allowances applicable such as Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, etc.
- Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in the Marathi language is desired/will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is the must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of
Age Limit:- (as on 01.04.2018)
- Above 20 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1988 and later than 01.04.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Online Objective Test/ Examination: 200 marks
- Application Fee for SC/ST/NT- Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee for General/OBC- Rs. 800/-
Notification / Advertising:-
- To download Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Notification 2018: CLICK HERE
How to Apply Online for ISRO Recruitment 2018:-
- To apply Online for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk 2018: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
Daily Vocabulary Follow us.
For Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.
For Daily, Current Affairs CLICK HERE.