Dear Readers of Daily Vocabulary Update,
As we know that all competitive exams whether it is Banking or SSC or any, are lined up in upcoming months and vocabulary plays a crucial role to score minimum 4-5 marks within few seconds if you are going to learn Vocabulary on the very daily basis it will going to help you to get that marks easily in your pocket. So here Daily Vocabulary update provides you with some words on daily basis to help you to attain your goal.
Thought of the day: When talking, try to use positive words only.
Daily Vocabulary Update-
1.frostier(adj)- expressive of unfriendliness or disdain.
- SYNONYMS: unfriendly, unsympathetic, inhospitable, unwelcoming, forbidding, hostile, disdainful, haughty, stony, stern, hard, fierce.
- TRICK: Frustrate hoker frostier behave karte hai kuch log.
2.contours(noun)- a feature or the order or arrangement of the feature of anything having a complex structure, any spatial attributes.
- SYNONYMS: outline, shape, form, lines, curves, figure, silhouette, profile.
- TRICK: Continuous contour karna parta hai successful project k liye.
3.overtures(noun)- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others.
- SYNONYMS: prelude, introduction, opening, introductory movement, voluntary, preliminary, prelude, curtain-raiser, introduction, lead-in, precursor, forerunner, harbinger, herald, start, beginning.
- TRICK: over the table chadh kar overture kiya ordinance ko.
4.rhetoric(noun)- high-flown style, excessive use of verbal ornamentation, the undue use of exaggeration or display; using language effectively to please or persuade.
- SYNONYMS: oratory, eloquence, the power of speech, command of language, expression, way with words, delivery, diction.
- TRICK: Rhetoric hai free heater dane ka pralovan.
5.melodrama(noun)- a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions.
- TRICK: Muskil me daal deta hai Meera ka melodrama.
6.tirade(noun)- a speech of violent denunciation.
- SYNONYMS: diatribe, invective, polemic, denunciation, rant, broadside, attack, harangue, verbal onslaught, reviling, railing, decrying, condemnation, brickbats, flak, criticism, censure, lecture, berating, admonishment, admonition, reprimand, rebuke, reproof, reproval, upbraiding, abuse, stream of abuse, battering, stricture, tongue-lashing, vilification, castigation, denouncement, vituperation, obloquy, fulmination.
- TRICK: Trouble me bhagne walle person tirade hote hai.
7.susceptible(adj)- yielding readily to or capable of easily impressed emotionally.
- SYNONYMS: impressionable, credulous, gullible, innocent, ingenious, easily taken in, naive, defenceless, vulnerable, easily led, manageable, acquiescent, adaptable, persuadable, tractable, sensitive, responsive, tender, thin-skinned, highly strung, emotional.
- TRICK: Suspect ne police ko easy susceptible ker liya.
8.eminence(noun)- high-status importance owing to marked superiority.
- SYNONYMS: illustriousness, distinction, renown, pre-eminence, notability, greatness, calibre, prestige, importance, reputation, repute, note, fame, celebrity, prominence, stature, standing, rank, station.
- TRICK: emunity milti hai eminence ko.
9.vigour(noun)- forcible exertion, energetic activity.
- SYNONYMS: energy, activity, liveliness, life, spryness, sprightliness, vitality, vivacity, vivaciousness, verve, animation, spiritedness, spirit, enthusiasm, fire, fieriness, fervour, ardour, zeal, passion, might, forcefulness, determination, intensity, dynamism, sparkle, effervescence, zest, dash, snap, spark, gusto, pep, bounce, exuberance, drive, push, elan.
- TRICK: Virat vigour hokar khelta hai.
10.unsavoury(adj)- disagreeable and unpleasant because morally disreputable.
- SYNONYMS: unpalatable, unappetizing, unpleasant, distasteful, disagreeable, uninviting, unappealing, unattractive, inedible, uneatable, disgusting, loathsome, repugnant, revolting, nauseating, sickening, foul, nasty, vile, insipid, tasteless, bland, flavourless, dull, uninteresting.
- TRICK: unsavoury logo ko survive karne me muskil hoti hai.
For Daily updates please go through Daily Vocabulary. Follow us