Dear Readers of Daily Vocabulary Update,
As we know that all competitive exams whether it is Banking or SSC or any, are lined up in upcoming months and vocabulary plays a crucial role to score minimum 4-5 marks within few seconds if you are going to learn Vocabulary on the very daily basis it will going to help you to get that marks easily in your pocket. So here Daily Vocabulary update provides you with some words on daily basis to help you to attain your goal.
Thought of the day: Make your day Best not Waste!
Daily Vocabulary Update-
1.Capricious(adj)- Given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour.
- SYNONYMS: fickle, inconstant, changeable, variable, unstable, mercurial, volatile, erratic, vacillating, irregular, inconsistent, fitful, arbitrary, impulsive, temperamental, wild, ungovernable, whimsical, fanciful, flighty, wayward, quirky, faddish, freakish, unpredictable, random, chance, haphazard.
- TRICK: capricious nature competitive exam k liye acha nahi.
2.Enamour(verb)- Be filled with love for.
- SYNONYMS: in love with, infatuated with, besotted with, smitten with, love-struck by, captivated by, charmed by, enchanted by, fascinated by, bewitched by, beguiled by, enthralled by, entranced by, enraptured by, keen on, taken with, head over heels for, under the spell of, consumed with desire for.
- TRICK: elders enamoured hote hai youngers per.
3.Envisaged(verb)- Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
- SYNONYMS: foresee, predict, forecast, foretell, anticipate, expect, think likely, envisionimagine, contemplate, visualize, envision, picture, see in one’s mind’s eye.
- TRICK: Envisaged Sapne end me tut jaate hai.
4.Convened(verb)- Meet formally.
- SYNONYMS: summon, call, call together, order, assemble, gather, meet, get together, come together, congregate, collect, muster.
- TRICK: ceremony me sab relatives convened huye club me.
5.Revocation(noun)- The state of being cancelled or the official cancellation of a decree, decision, or promise.
- TRICK: Vacation ka revocation kiya.
6.Absolutist(noun)- A person who holds absolute principles in political, philosophical, or theological matters.
- SYNONYMS: Arbitrary, despotism, autarchy, authoritarianism, autocracy, Caesarism, czarism, dictatorship, totalism, totalitarianism, tyranny.
- TRICK: absolute power wale absolutist hote hai.
7.Stance(noun)- A rationalized mental attitude.
- SYNONYMS: posture, body position, pose, attitude, bearing, attitude, stand, point of view, viewpoint, opinion, way of thinking, outlook, standpoint, posture, position, angle, perspective, approach, slant, thinking, line, policy, thoughts, ideas, sentiments, feelings.
- TRICK: Salman ka stance bahot alag hai.
8.Incipient(adj)- (of a person) developing into a specified type or role.
- SYNONYMS: developing, impending, growing, emerging, emergent, dawning.
- TRICK: suru me ek bottle pine se incipient karte hai.
9.Entanglement(noun)- An intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim.
- SYNONYMS: involvement, complication, mix-up, adventure, undertaking, affair, relationship, love affair, romance, fling, flirtation, dalliance, liaison, involvement, attachment, an affair of the heart, intrigue.
- TRICK: Extramarital affairs me entanglement hai.
10.Acquiesced(verb)- Accept something reluctantly but without protest.
- SYNONYMS: permit, consent to, agree to, allow, assent to, give one’s consent to, accept, concur with, give one’s assent to, give one’s blessing to, say yes to, give the nod to, give one’s approval to.
- TRICK: Anchal acquiesced in his decision.
For Daily updates please go through Daily Vocabularyy. Follow us