AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018:
Air India Express Ltd has published a notification for the recruitment of Co-ordinator, Senior Assistant, Sr. Officer, Manager, Assistant Technical Library & Route Manager Grade. The total number of the vacancy is 21. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply within 15 days from the Publication of the advertisement. All relevant details like Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018(Details)-
- Candidates should have Passed Intermediate, Graduate and MBA.
- For more Details about the Educational qualification required for the particular post, aspirants have to go through the Official Notification released by AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT team.
- Age limit is different for the different posts so, for that aspirant have to go through the Official Notification released by the AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT team.
- Starting date for the Submission of Application is 17th Feb 18.
- Last Date for the submission of application is 15 days from the publication of Advertisement.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/-(Candidates have to pay this amount in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited).
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only will be called for the selection procedure.
- Selection Procedure involves: A) Personal Interview. B)Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How To Apply:-
- Eligible Aspirants can apply through the website airindia.in within, 15 days of the publication of Advertisement or Aspirants may Click on Apply Online Link.
Link to Download Advertising/Notification and Link for How To Apply/New Registration:-
- Candidates may download full notification PDF released by AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT team by clicking on the Link given: Download Notification.
- To Apply for different posts of Air India Express Ltd like Senior Assistant, Co-ordinator, Manager, Sr. Officer, Assistant Technical Library & Route Manager Grade Application form or New Registration:- CLICK HERE.
For more Government Jobs Updates Please Follow Us.